The conference organizers will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that the conference and exhibition goes ahead as planned, however, it is recommended that exhibitors take out appropriate insurance against cancellation.
If the event is abandoned, cancelled or suspended in whole or in part by reason of fire, war, national emergency, labour dispute, strike, lock-out, civil disturbance, inevitable accident, the non-availability of the venue or any other cause not within the control of IPA Canada, IPA Canada may at its discretion repay the stand rental paid by the exhibitor, or part thereof, but shall be under no obligation to do so. IPA Canada shall be under no liability to the exhibitor in respect of any actions, claims, losses, costs or expenses whatsoever which may be brought against or incurred by the exhibitor as the result of the happening of such an event.
Insurance Certificate Requirements
All IPA exhibitors are required, at their sole cost and expense, to obtain comprehensive liability insurance against claims for bodily injury or death and property loss, theft or damage, occurring prior to, during and after the Exhibitor’s Fair.
All insurance coverage must:
- Cover The International Play Association and The City of Calgary as certificate holder or additional insureds
- Cover General liability for a minimum of $2 million
- Cover dates of September 13 – September 17, 2017 inclusive
- Cover no less than $2 million comprehensive general liability insurance
- Have CGL policy without participant exclusion
- Be provided by August 31, 2017